Online summer registration is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
Week at a Glance:
- It is your responsibility to notify the centre if you’re child will be absent for the day by 10:00 a.m. You may do so by calling the centre (604-736-0566) or emailing (email@example.com).
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Please bring a backpack with swimwear, water bottle, hat, and change of clothes.
- Please dress weather appropriate as we go fields trips, rain or shine.
- Two snacks and a lunch are provided for each and every day.
- Care will be offered at General Gordon Elementary 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Refund and Registration Changes Policy:
- Due to staffing commitments and trip bookings, we are unable to give refunds unless a child on the wait-list is able to fill the cancelled space.
- All refund and registration changes are subject to an administrative fee of $25.00 per request.
- Registrations for the full summer are at a reduced rate. If cancellations for individual weeks are approved for full summer registrations, the cost of the remaining weeks will then be recalculated at the weekly rate.
- Click on “register” for the week you are interested in.
- Designate the quantity you are registering (1 for 1 child, 2 for 2 children, etc.) and add that to your cart.
- If you wish to register for multiple weeks, you can add a week, then return to the events list and continue adding more weeks to your cart.
- If registering for all 9 weeks of summer, please select that option and not add each week individually.
- View Event Cart or Proceed to Registration.
- Fill out necessary registration information -> Proceed to Finalize Registration
|Summer Program 2019 - Full 9 Weeks||General Gordon Elementary - Multipurpose Room||
|Summer Program 2019 - Week 8||General Gordon Elementary - Multipurpose Room||
|Summer Program 2019 - Week 9||General Gordon Elementary - Multipurpose Room||
- Member registration for Summer Programs 2019 opens April 29th, 2019!
- General registration for Summer Programs 2019 opens May 13th, 2019!