BCTF has given notice of increased job action beginning on Monday March 5th. At this point we are assuming that there will be no school instruction on March 5th, 6th or 7th. Child care programs will be able to access school premises and JKC will therefore be operating from 7:30am – 6:00pm at all locations on those days. Please note the following points:
- Care will only be available for currently registered families on their regularly registered days. We will not be able to accommodate drop-in registrations or registration changes.
- A charge of $10.00 per day will be applied to cover additional staffing costs unless a current child care subsidy is in effect.
- Access points to schools may be restricted so look for posted signs.
- Please note that due to staffing constraints we will not be offering lunches on those days so please send your child with their regular school day lunch.
- Please ensure that your child has adequate clothing for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Monday will be an in-center day. We may plan field trips for Tuesday and Wednesday.