Wait List Registrations
We accept wait list registrations up to one year in advance before the preferred start date. For example, if you’d like to have your child considered for a space for September 2018, wait list registrations will only be accepted on or after Friday, September 1st, 2017 – and no earlier. Wait list forms must be submitted with a $35.00 payment but will be mailed back if they are received before September 1st, 2017.
If your child is also receiving support to aid his/her inclusion in his/her current school and/or child care facility, please let us know on your wait list registration form so we can contact you for more information.
Priority is given to:
- returning children currently attending the program
- children who attend Bayview, General Gordon and Southlands schools
- siblings of children previously and currently enrolled in the centre
- children who have previously been enrolled at Jericho Kids’ Club
- children who currently attend another school but have previously been enrolled at Jericho Kids’ Club
- children with extra support needs as reflected in the Client Service Agreement with Supported Child Development. To be eligible for enrollment in the program under the Client Service Agreement or a General Service Contract, a child must have Range 2 or 3 needs and have an open Special Needs file with Supported Child Development.
Registration priority is according to the above policies, with current families having first option during early member sign up each year. If families do not return registration packages during the member sign-up period, it will be assumed that they do not require care for the following school year.
Fees are established as part of the annual budget process and approved by the Parent Advisory Committee. Jericho Kids’ Club is, once again, able to offer a lower than average fee schedule for the September 2017 – June 2018 school year.
Monthly fees include the professional days that fall on your regularly registered day, the 5 District Closure days and the winter closure between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day. Winter Break, Spring Break and our Awesome Summer Adventure are not included in the monthly fees (as our fees are averaged so that each month is equal in cost) but are available with separate registration. Lunches are included on professional development days and other full days of care.
Due to high demands for space, priority is given to full-time registrations. Once accepted, three day registrations may be grandfathered for subsequent years.
In situations where there is significant space available, one or two day registrations and morning only registrations may be accepted after all other registrations are confirmed.
*MONTHLY FEES DO NOT INCLUDE THE ADDITIONAL HOURS OF CARE (9AM-3PM) FOR WINTER OR SPRING BREAKS. Additional fees are charged for these days. Break fees include lunches, field trips and transportation.
Before and After School, Grade 1-7:
|1 Day Only||$110|
Before and After School, Kindercare:
On a space-available basis, please check in with the office to register.
Before and After School:
Pro-D or full days: