The staff of Jericho Kids’ Club are carefully selected according to their attitudes and abilities in relation to the Child Care field. Applicants must
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Have or be willing to obtain a Criminal Records Check
- Have or be willing to obtain a current First Aid Certificate
- Be legally eligible to work in Canada with a vulnerable population
- Have experience with groups of school aged children
- Provide a resume, cover letter and three references
We are currently accepting applications for Program Leader positions. In order to apply, you must be
- Able to commit to your employment for a minimum of 6 months and
- Available for three days per week between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Additional Availability between 7:30 am and 9:30 am is an asset.
If you cannot meet the minimum application requirements, please do not apply as your application will not be considered.
We welcome students and volunteers to our program. All volunteers must be at least 15 years of age, complete a criminal records check, and commit to a minimum of three months of volunteer work.
If you are interested in working or volunteering at Jericho Kids’ Club, please contact Wesley Wong. You may email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).